We look forward to welcoming you to Main Street Inn and Suites this summer. The health and well-being of our guests and staff are very important to us and we wanted to inform you of the following measures that we are taking to insure your safety during your stay with us.
- Plexiglass partition has been installed at the reception desk.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on every floor, the lobby, and the game room.
- UV coils and UV sanitizing lights which kill viruses and bacteria have been installed in our new HVAC System.
- The decorative coverlets will be replaced with bleach-able duvet covers so every item of bedding will be thoroughly sanitized after each check out. This will include the shower curtains.
- Your room will continue to be completely sanitized before you check in. In addition to our regular sanitizing practices, we will be using an electrostatic sprayer to immediately sanitize all surfaces.
- The daily cleaning and nightly turn down service will be discontinued for the immediate future in order to decrease the potential exposure by staff entering your room during your stay. Fresh towels or requested amenities will be delivered daily to your room and nightly Joann’s Fudge treats will be available for pick up at the Front Desk.
- Contactless check-out will be available.
- Luggage service will still be available by our friendly dock porters with adjustments to decrease personal contact.
- A list of local restaurants providing take-out and suggestions for great picnic spots on the island will be in each room.
- Low/no contact bike rentals will be available through Mackinac Bike Barn at 906-847-8026.
The staff at Main Street Inn and Suites wants to make sure your visit to Mackinac Island is safe. Despite the challenges of traveling this year, it will provide an opportunity to explore all the beautiful places on the island with fewer people. Together we can get through this difficult time and your family can still have a fun and memorable vacation.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other concerns or questions.